Thursday, April 24, 2003

dinner was good

i burnt the popcorn but i survived

and to top it all off i managed to have a civil discussion with my family or most of my family about an alternative to society as we know it. i was impressed and i managed to defend it against all of their chaotic remarks about how we need to eat meat and live how we live - it was good. i am now smiling.

as of now me and my little brother are going to find something for my mother's birthday - it should be fun or horrible. ill let y'all know later.

after looking at Jaws today, it made me miss Nocturna even more. real bad. everything jaws did i saw as nocturna doing and then we started talking about some of our other cats and it just made me all sorts of sad.

vanessa and i talked about things today. things. the future. us. there is alot there. and at least i do not know how to proceed, no one else really holds a candle to her.

i dont know.

love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home