Tuesday, April 22, 2003

tonight we are having a video screening and sign making party in eager anticipation of tomorrows demonstration at Cardinale's office - the pig referred to homosexuals as dogs - that is a no no on our turf so we are letting him have it.

tonight, however should be a blast, i made the most excellent chocolate chip cookies ever - i will put the recipe here later - thanks to my friend jess for it. and i made them HUGE! and yummy! yay. it should be fun - and hopefully take my mind off my responsibilities for a few hours and allow me to learn somethings about the LGBT Movement - of which i know very very little. so thats that. and im calmer - haven't seen my mother for a few hours now - and i have eaten a bunch off delicious cookies since then and some juicy juicy oranges. yum.

oh boy - how i love food.

and would someone please help me write my ten page paper comparing media sources from around the world - i just do not want to do it.

sigh

even soft warm chewy delicious cookies cant finish long boring english papers - no matter how good they are.

love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home