Tuesday, April 22, 2003

my mom was talking to me as if i was two.

fuck her.

she is such a maniac sometimes - she has absolutely no grasp on reality - lives her life in this crazed dream world - thinks she knows all and is better than everyone - she is rascist towards african americans and discriminatory against jewish people. constantly bad mouthing them. has this assumption that because her father was a doctor on park avenue that her shit dont stink - that i must be a doctor - that she knows the best thing for me and my brothers - that she can say what i should do where i should go what i should think what i should eat - the fucking cunt cant hold her shit together and she has the gall to tell me what i need to do. she has no fucking idea - she thinks we are liberating the iraqis - she loves fox news. she loves to eat cheese. and rich food. she abuses the hell out of my father and does not do shit around the house she blames us - me and my brothers - for stifling her career as a writer and so on. how the fuck is that my fault? you made your choices fuck you for imposing your crap on me. i dont need this. this is garbage fuck her. im sick of her shit - something i will not miss is my mothers psycho crap her passive agressive nature her actions her attmepts at dominating me and my brothers the way she treats my father her shit she lays on all of us and the way she does not even let us speak - she will drop a commment she knows will piss someone off and then be like "im not talking about it anymore" "lets be civil now" "dont raise your voice to me" "im just trying to have a conversation" "can we talk calmly now"

fuck her.

"I have a need to shop"

fuck her.

i cant wait till i leave.

raving bitch god i am mad at her - no grasp on reality - like NO GRASP ON REALITY - a child - a child who thinks that the world is nothing but it's plaything and she cannot get hurt at all - that there are no rules pertaining to her - "I'm shopping for a car!" - fuck you die on your test drive - fuck you be honest with me for once, honest with malcolm story, honest with alex, honest with malcolm.

imagine being an emergency room doctor, having a patient in front of you, the patient has just flatlined, you reach for the defriballator, charge it, rub the panels together, scream "CLEAR!!" place them on your patient's chest, the body jumps once, jumps twice, and is still dead, you are not giving up yet, you scream clear again, you place the panels on her chest again, her body jumps again, and again, she is still dead.

thats our relationship.

dead.

fuck her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home