Thursday, April 24, 2003

the boy is not happy right now.

the sun is shining.

the birds and the bees and the squirrels in the trees are twitterpating.

the boy is not happy.

the boy wants to run away - to leave.

to skip out to jump ship blow this popsicle stand leave em hanging

let my 'repsonsibilities" hang on the line in backyard of my mind - so that the sun dries em, then discolors them, and then shrinks em so that they are no more than off colored specks of garbage cluttering my mind.

floating in this sea of capitalism - consumerism - ignorance - sexism - racism - i-dont-give-a-fuck-ism - fuck isms

i want my freedom and i want it now. i may be crazy but i think ill die before i let myself get sucked back in - having no money is a wonderful thing cause you realize how worthless everything is, especially money.

im so convinced no one reads this.

fuck you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home