Monday, April 28, 2003

wow

so still no sleep

but worse things have happened to me.

wo hen lei.

wo hen tai lei.

i still have yet to complete the human nature paper, but it is almost done, ive just got to wrap it up all nice. then there is scheckners paper - which will get at least some attention tonight. fucking scheckner. i think ill do the 3 pager and then jump into his big one. after doing at least an hour on the chinese books.

see that. above this line, those last few, those are the thoughts which occupy my mind. well silly ol' me has let school run my fucking life - has taken control and i cant even rock out in the lovely sunshine today because of this damn paper - i mean fuck this is my effing life right now and i am goddamn pissed that i am devoting the majority of it to something that does not even matter to me - i could give four shits about school - i just want control of my life in my hands for once - not in the hands of my parents, ramapo, the economic sanctions placed upon me by our society.

i am fed up.

i need to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home