Thursday, April 17, 2003

so, i thought that once the invasion of iraq began the world would end - the fundamentalist factions of both the left and the right would rise up and carve up the world like a fat christmas ham or whatever is applicable to your family.

But...

it did not quite work out that way - things seem calmer now - as calm as one can get - maybe that is because i have the framework for a solid plan of the future. or at least i am laying the pipe for something that could be argued as stable.

I am leaving for hawaii in late August 2003 - this summer i will hopefully be working for SEIU Local 32BJ at thier summer internship. My interview is this saturday - wish me luck. Aside from that the semester has climaxed and is gaining speed as it approaches the finish line: May 20th. After the interships finishes I will continue to serve steaming hot cups of frothy death to the masses in Ridgewood. It will be easy and simple thus allowing me time to prepare myself for the trip to Hawaii. There will be more details to come about Hawaii. If your curiosity cannnot wait, this is the farm i am going to:Pendragon Farms check it out and feel free to be jealous.

Aye...

so what possessed me to start placing my soul upon the internet for all to see? a couple of things really. I need to write regularly and this helps that. I have been most excellently inspired by some intense blogs or live journals. I finally found a blog that allows me to own whatever i write here and that is comforting. also, i wanted to start an ongoing journal or catalog of my thought process, it's development, where i end up.

I guess at this point i should tell all my faithful readers - ahem - a bit about who i am. My name? Demetrius. Age?

do you need to know more, cause i look at the screen and say to myself "hm" i dont even want my age to be there right now, hell, im taking it off. so all you know about me is my name and these bits of code you see on the screen. that should be enough for you. once i figure out how, i will post pictures of myself, my friends, and some of the things i do for fun.

for a first post, this is acceptable. enough for me now. i will be back with more after i read the tutorial and such.

enjoy your sleep.

"what would you do? if they were coming for you?" david rovics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home