Tuesday, April 29, 2003

tired - too much school - too much control too much bullshit - my mom was trying to wake me up today - "you need to get up" - is it my fault cause i still live in thier house? i guess so - she needs to worry about herself more than she needs to worry about me - i guess i was up for 40 hours straight till last night - wierd - didnt feel tired till i fell asleep outside last night and woke up to a screaming animal somewhere near me so i headed back inside.

they are coming out of the woodwork and while i am not antagonizing them, i am not being rudely stand off ish so im being bombarded from all fronts and i miss van, too much.

papers papers papers papers

i am supposed to perform on the 1st at my schools coffee house - i have nothing i feel comfortable reading - i want to write something about the fallacy of the yellow ribbons - something directly addressing this bullshit - i will think about it.

wo qu shangke.

zaijian

ai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home