Saturday, April 09, 2005

I dont know what to say now.

I love the language and the people who speak it.

My email, after the immediate explosion, has gotten people thinking about how to give feedback and constructive criticism to the powers that be for next semester. Yay!

Oh my. I am so happy right now. Such a violent rain/hail storm today that i basked in, played in, laid in, and let wash me of all things. Then I spun for an hour, without even keeping track cause i found a strong middle position that i can hold and which gives me a way to move from move to move and move my body too. And I did it for an hour, that rod, big and heavy and thankfully long, has become so much lighter to me now - my arm muscles are getting bigger - hehehe...i feel like a frosh in the wieght room benching and being like - yay! bigger muscles - gosh i am such a friggin dork. but i love it and i enjoy having tighter, firmer, and pleasantly toned arms that are ever increasing

SUCH A DORK

and i love love love it.

ok so im better and the world is better and the party ends in 10 days, omgee is back so we all can get the fuck down. and ive got five days for the project paper, four as of tomorrow, and i think ill be fine, spending the 14th through 18th, editing and getting gifts for my family in city market and national market too.

im going to be sad and happy to leave, im looking forward to Paris and seeing vanessa when i get home. i keep picturing her and i try not to expect or dwell or build it up but yeah she gives amazing hugs. and yeah. you know.

ai
demetrius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home