Monday, March 28, 2005

Things like this actually happen? What?

Indian women are active and open about thier sexuality and addressing their needs? How fabulous - how fabulous that I got to conduct a social experiment in that area.

But it is not just an experiment but an adventure, a mutual one at that, in which we both participated actively. And she did not bug out! I was honest with everything and she didnt flip - not even a bit. She was comforting, amazing, and engaging. And so intune - read me like a book. A fucking children's book. Forward to boot.

I feel a bit sad for not being able to deliver - as i would of liked to be - but i cant put more value in an orgasm or two than preventing the spread of disease - BAM - RESPONSIBILITY. yay for me. Im happy and phsyically smiling.

the morning after was awkward, as usual, but less so, yay. I think im getting better at handling that. yay. Yay for Yay! smiles. Better late than never.

and Im still curious about her and her interests and would like to see the parts of town she has to show and the parts of her she has to share. yay! and to send postcards. yay! and im happy as things are. to cultivate friends internationally, to build that network world wide of people who engage and interest you.

QUESTIONS ASKED AND ANSWERED!

she held down - i hope i did - interestingly enoughher clit was tiny, responsive, but tiny and her skin so sensitive and just her size, so small, i could wrap most of her in my torso area. kind of cool and laden with potential - to the dermatologist we go! yippie!

can i solve the problem in a month? and then convince her of it? I hope so, or at least get an answer for myself.

all these modern cats speaking only english. wierd, yah?

enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home