Monday, May 19, 2003

fuck political theory.

when this week is over, or better yet, tuesday around 1pm after the mandarin final i will be in serious desire of some physical throwdown, some slap and tickle, some hide the sausage some ass kickin pinchin scratchin kissin punching screaming pulling grabbing thrusting cumming humpin burning ooohing aaahinng smiling wicked grinning and fucking that anyone who wants to take me up on that will just need to ask. and anyone who i might to take that up should be on guard.

i would not like to leave this week's excess sexual energy up to masturbation.

applicants need apply in person. resume and references are not needed.

but seriously folks, who knows?

oh man

its been about 24 hours or will have been by the time y'all read this, since my eyes were last closed in revolutions of the rem cycle.

ive got two horrid finals today

not as horrid as tomorrow's mandarin is gonna whoop me a whole new set of scars on my soft white ass. but hey, builds character right? right, and it will be good to have something to work on for the rest of my life. ha it will be better to be able to communicate to 1.4 billion amazing people with a culture richer that you or i will ever know.

spanish, hebrew, arabic, and mandarin.

before i die.

man! woman! human!

all these new places.

hawaii, south africa! ha holy shit! south africa. hm, kentucky! new hampshire!

i smell wild freedom on the wind. im blindfolded with my arms tied behind my back and im letting my nose lead the way today. its lovely.

FUCK FINALS. I AM ALMOST FREE FOR AT LEAST A WEEK!

hahahahahahahaha

i exist hypocritically for not only my enjoyment but yours as well.

pictures. malaria shots. two finals. lunch. study.

find me time for life in there and i will love you more than usual today.

wo ai dou ren

wo ai wo

wo hen lei

ai


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home