Wednesday, May 14, 2003

classes are done.

and i am elated.

well not elated, per say, but happy. so thats better than nothing right?

had a lovely conversation with katherine last night - have not spoken to her in awhile and it was nice to catch - made plans to rule the world this summer.

ive got about 13 prepared pieces of noise for friday night. oh man. i am beyond nervous. and see i bet there is a word for that, that i just dont know. man, i feel stupid sometimes.

my vocabularly is inadequate. my vernacular is rusty. my theasuarus is dusty. and my tongue needs a good oiling so i can work the linguistic magic avaible to me through the english langauge with some incorporation of mandarin cause i can not because it makes any sense. but what does make sense that is enjoyed by people. not much if you ask me.

yay for:

krazyfest
internet friends from kentucky
south africa
green anarchist gathering

good stuff, no?

no, good stuff.

xingqi san wo he chris xueshe yiqi supreme court and human freedoms zai kafeidian

jintian wo qu gongzou

wo hen hao

ai

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home