Tuesday, November 11, 2003

man man man

woman woman woman

today i felt that no one has been appreciating me as a sexual being. i wonder if thats true.

dejected, lonely, tossed aside, ugly, un wanted, unloved, uncared for, unimportant, un special, use less and just fucking like shit. i was seriously self-depriciating today. just railing into my self for being for being ugly and stupid and silly and useless and finding solace in nothing but my mind which conversely gives me the most shit for being who i am. the most criticism and the most painful biting cuts into my soft underbelly of delusional self protection.

fucking poop shoot.

ive got class now.

and i meet a girl today named tamsin, im calling her later, and we are probably going to chill.

excellent

maybe someone has been appreciating me sexually, or maybe someone will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home