Monday, October 27, 2003

so here i am in budapest, hungary. never thought i would end up at this pouint in my life. the longing for home has hit pretty hard. and by pretty hard i mean like a ton of bricks. i miss everything about home, like my house, my room, my bed, my friends, cooking, the woods, the love and good vibes that exist at home and no where else.

the city of budapest is beautiful. magnificent and stunning. today the sun shining and the people are out and world is welcoming us all to come and enjoy what wonders it has to offer. im ready to facwe this new day. im ready to meet new challeneges and excvel at them. i could give a shit about the past, cause i know the past and i know everything it means. now its our turn, my turn to write history and i fucking intend to.

with love
d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home