Friday, August 10, 2007

I can't believe I'm doing this.

Two weeks in Nicaragua then a move to San Francisco. Its not just a "move" either. It is a cross country road trip to a city I've never visited and through a country I don't know that well. But I'll be living there come Septemeber 1st. Holy 24 Years Old Batman!

It is so funny when people are like, "You are doing what? For how long? With who? What do you mean you dont have a plan? Are you crazy?" I have no idea of how to respond to those people, except with the normal: "No, I'm not crazy. Yes, Nicaragua. No, they are not going to kill me and they don't hate Americans. With my friends. Yes, I dont have a plan but thats the beauty. The transit and the adventure. Its not about the planned details, its about living the ideas. Thats what I cherish. Living the idea of what I want my life to be. Not someone else's vision or plan of what my life should be. Fuck that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

You're going to be great out there. Just like everywhere else.

best,
kate

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home