Sunday, August 05, 2007

August is a beautiful month in New Jersey. Its hot muggy and big. Overwhelming in the best way possible. Its great wrapping up my time in Mahwah, NJ by spending a week on my bike visiting friends, pumping those last cups of coffee, squeezing in a few last minute dates and spending time with my mom, dad and little bro.

Its always awkward leaving. For me, its the ultimate hate love relationship. I love leaving but I hate going. Ive been saying that for years as I cross the Cleveland bridge on my way to one of the ubiquitious New York airports - JFK, EWR or LGA - it almost seems like a death sentence. But not really, Im being overly dramatic cause Sunday evenings tend to be a bit borning until the wine gets flowing and Im waiting for company before I pull any corks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home