Monday, July 31, 2006

This morning was beautiful. Thick, musty and hazy. Walking around Ocotal and watching the sun poke through the clouds as I poked along my way to the school for a despidida ceremony for Thomas and Anika, it was nice. A good way to start a morning.

Errands, despididas, trips to Honduras, surprises, delicious lunches, class room time, the plucuamperfecto tense, along with dates for Thomas and contentment for me knowing that Thomas will have the opportunity to explore anohter aspect of cross cultural communication. ¡Que bueno!

An evening of reading, relaxing, writing and maybe making a notebook. The challenge to keep my energy level high enough to create or read or write has taxed me but I´m working on it. I promise!

Anyone who is interested should check out the program for the fall or spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home