Monday, July 24, 2006

Today Ocotal rolled on like normal. An explosion of rain in the afternoon preceded and followed by the sweltering humid heat of the day. After returning last night and searching for my friends and family, who were stuck in Dipilto (a smaller coffee producing town close by), I eventually settled back into the house from a high energy weekend in Granada, Nicaragua's main tourist city, with the students.

Now, with WNYC playing softly in the background I can slowly destress and let some of my tensions fall around my feet. Breathe. Stop. Breathe. Stop. Breathe and continue slowly.

The visiting college students in my house, have just now started to agitate me. They are rude. They are loud. They drink everynight. They occupy Micheal and Linda´s time and it is hard to spend anytime with my brother and sister. They put Claudia on edge and her and I tend to have a very clear back and forth. These hombres have upset that and thus have upset me. Plus, the only nice student, Walquiria, left! And Linda left this morning. My support team has abandoned me and I am pushing on solo. Argh.

Combined with coming home this is so much pressure and I am stressing because of it. Work too pushed on me a bit, Anika and Tom are leaving this weekend and then ive got to meet a friend at the managua airport on wednesday, sigh oh sigh. too much business.

whatever.

i love you.
i miss you.
thats all im really thinking about right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home