Friday, December 10, 2004

i wonder why sleep is so elusive.

and i mean, im feeling the drop in my eyelids

so why arent i in bed? cause the box is a magnet and im stuck.

fuck.

rain. tis a beautiful thing, a rather moving thing. an eye opener, a shocker. rather inspiring and slippery. the tar blackens and the grass greens, duck gets soaked and i cut through puddles smoothly, the hiss of rubber squeezing water and pavement together, im wet. im loving it and soaking in the chill with the moisture. accepting realizations movie like, settling in to mistakes and sadness. not knowing why. not knowing why.

understanding moves me, only when i understand, hating people pushing thier views on others, knowing i do the same, combatting thought patterns laced with supremacy and really trying to understand and speak in a language that is mine, my language and my words.

to understand what is mine, if anything. time is moving slower, if i want anything. and i do. i want myself. i want myself to understand myself.


i had to give the cliche some space to breathe before i pointed it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home