Thursday, August 12, 2004

Hey all -


I'm home, safe and sound, from Nicaragua. A beautiful country with
amazing people that inspired pages & pages of writing in the last 13
days. The research into small scale coffee farmers, co-ops, and the
Fair Trade movement has given me many questions plus many reasons to
continue supporting the growing Fair Trade movement. To that extent,
I'm working on a piece examining the relationship between Fair Trade
and Anarchism, around the producer, consumer, and activist.
Anyhow, I'm still looking for a copy of The City in History by
Lewis Mumford if anyone has it and wants to trade/borrow/loan/swap.
Is Stu still alive? If anyone has his or Amy's contact info, that
would be awesome(phone, email, or post). And I'm changing my email
address to: dmarcoul@ramapo.edu.
It will be easier to find me there, for those who are looking.

Much love and adoration -
Demetrius

ps. Beth, guess who's coming to dinner?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home