Thursday, June 03, 2004

tired. alienated. uninspired. overwhelmed. fat. lazy. overworked. underplayed. unloved. seriously distant from everyone else because of my philosophical dietary restrictions. seriously removed. I find that shocking almost. Especially when people here are eating meat, knowing full well(do they?) about the environmental impacts of its production.

anger rising.

fine, accepted and embraced. loved and appreciated, even.

questioning my response. enjoying it fully. but feeling that it might led me down paths that are not at all constructive(this thought occured earlier).

questioning others. why? insipirations? changes in thought? reasons? to familiarize myself with the whole community and their reasons for doing what they do because in addition to feeling alienated i feel as if i am preventing sully and emma from cooking food they want to cook and blocking others from having options they want to have.

sadness. problem. solvable. relief? fear/hesitation/self-questioning/desire/anger

Human.

its obvious my struggle is self acceptance. or at least thats the biggest one.

ai

d




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home