Wednesday, May 31, 2006

its been an amazing day.

work started this week, and my first two letters were received positively by Dhyana, my freelance article was accepted and more work was offered to me and i got two letters! how exciting.

I mean, i still havent eaten lunch, but so what, that will happen when it happens. i found great information about travelling and connected with some other people about travelling and i think im feeling really good about what im doing right now. and knowing that, having that confidence and resounding faith in my path. my path, which i am creating.

creating. i like that work, how it sounds, and feel positive because i am doing. yeah. im going to put more of this out in some more thoughts later, but right now im going to eat. ride and drink some water and maybe write a letter. sweet.

hugs and kisses
demetrius

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I had a feeling of Making My Own Way when I was India. I was creating something there for myself that was unique and different than anything I could do here. So special...
I remember that feeling that took a couple of tries to define. Very good stuff, those moments that don't translate easily into words.

peace/love,
kate

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home