Wednesday, May 31, 2006

i just saw a picture of new york city.

i was overwhelmed. i very much so am happy living in a small mountain town with out skyscrapers or subways, without rush hour or hordes of anonymous people passing you left and right every minute of each day.

give me this quite mountain town, this center of agriculture supplies for the campesinoes, give me my friendly net cafe operators and give me my amazing nicaraguan mother, families, and friends any day of the week over new york city.

for some reason, on ometepe last week, i was scared about this upcoming year, scared i might not fit in, i might not make it, might not hack it, maybe today was just a good day. Maybe the gods are smiling on me and moon is waxing in my direction.

Bueno. Estoy contento.

Demetrius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home