Saturday, April 22, 2006

first bike accident in another country! YES! First time being hit by a door! Yes! At least the 33rd time someone has almost killed me and not said anything that might resemble an apology! ARGH!

Anyway, Dhyana and Angela have me watching their house today where I will be nursing my wounds and trying not to think too much.

Scrapes:
Left Elbow.
Right Palm.
Left Stomach Side.
Right Upper Shin.

Entonces, that sucked and the guy really didnt even say anything, even after I ate shit right in the middle of the main avenue. I called him an asshole and rode off. Im going to get my hair cut. Maybe. Its not quite shaggy enough yet to go back to Buzz Lightyear style. Even though my spacesuit is at home. Gah. Frustrated.

Ok.

mhm. got some letters. mhm.

got some letters indeed.

ahem.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I am most intrigued by you being hit by a door.

And I feel as if I've been lured into asking ...Did you get a letter from me?

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home