Tuesday, December 16, 2003

enjoy the moment right?

cherish in the pleasure that ive got for a couple of seconds and smile secretly to myself.

it can never last or can it?

tonight was insane. scott garret, rep for NJ fifth congressional district, or nazi, held a town hall meeting in paramus, mike and i ventured over and wowza! what a spin doctor. he is a maniac. i dont even know. some of the people in that meeting were wild, so wild and just loony tuny. mike was farting and i was trying to not explode.

its wierd, cause i want to call her. i know i know. wierd.

its like i almost have feelings!

oh no. this could be trouble. but there is more analyzing to be done, i wont let one night of unbridled passion lay me low. theres nothing my paranoid afraid mind cant overcome with irrational reasoning and conclusion drawing!

gawsh. i hope i impale my left lobe on a pick axe.

tonight. in the room with the yelling and the people and the insanity i was moved further down the road towards believing that representatives cannot properly represent. there were so many people with so many varied views and just one man to represent us amongst a nation of 270 million. like, gah. i feel bad for the guy cause his job must suck although i bet the perks are pretty great. tonight made me want to move up to the farm and just farm, grow potatoes and weed. and live off french fries and potato chips for the rest of my life, constantly stoned. constantly. and read lots of books. lots of them, oh yes, lots. mike said canada. maybe.

just thinking of the far reaching tentacles of the government makes me shiver and not in the conspiracy theory way, but just that the knowledge is availble for one to know everything about me. a person could find that stuff out. shivers.

sunday is poetry and meetings and montclair and food and people and insanity, like usual.

the sun is set and my bones are tired.


really, she kicked my ass. i fucking loved it.

-d

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home