Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Its still not easy. Its still beautiful.

Today I watched a flock of long tailed sparrows fly from tree to tree, chirping, singing, diving, wheeling. They filled the air and carried my smile away with them from tree to tree. If only they had been wise enough to ask me for other things to carry away with them. I would of unloaded my frustration, loneliness, anger, fears, uncertainty, challenges, pitfalls, sadness, dirty laundry and everything else that I could rid myself of in a fleeting moment. Maybe it was I who wasn't wise enough to ask them to take those things with them, maybe I should of screamed in Sparrow Spanish, ¨¡Vengan! ¡Saquenme todas de mis incertidumbres que llevo! ¡Porfavor!¨

I didn't know. I just didn't know. Either no one told me or I didn't ask. Maybe I was too afraid. Now I must go and work, put on a good face, the game face, and tackle the challenges that early evening brings me, brings us. The good thing is that we are not alone now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home