Friday, March 10, 2006

ah so the life of a parasite, swimming around my intestine, laying eggs in the lining of my intestines and laughing at me as i vomit, shit, and lay nauseated on my bed for hours.

¡oh yay!

the life of a parasite. the life of an extrañero in ocotal, nicaragua, stared at, pointed at, called at whistled, hooted at, cat called to, and having the love of thirteen year old girsl professed to me on the street is oh so fabulouso.

my stomach, my parasites, and my parasite eggs are all just mixing and matching right now chilling out and making shit my brains out. hopefully the time on the bus tomorrow will not totally ruin me.

i think i need to go to atm.

sigh.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

i hope you feel better. Maybe it comes with the package... like Delhi Belly comes with mine.

i love you because you even make sickness lyrical

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home