Thursday, June 05, 2003

woiefbwlflbnwe[ofbwfjbjsfllnsdf'lkksndvf[aeworbgfwrogn qwrgfmwrg
;;knwrgwr



its just good

vegan potluck at my place tomorrow. 7pm be there. call or email me for directions. d@bergenaction.net

the room is getting cleaner by the day. im moving an old couch out tonight. oh yeah. by myself. hot hot sweet sweat back pulling time. that couch gooes to the trash, the other smaller one goes to the garage sale for BAN and Venceremos this sunday. and a large basket of goodies i hope some people buy so i dont have to worry about em anymore. it feels excellent to do a purging of my room. the removal of accumulated waste is great. sorting through old stuff is fun as hell. memories come running back in waves but i dont mind. i went through everything. ive got it down to a real small amount of stuff and that feels so good. not bare minimums but low, real low and that feels good. why? i dont have a solid grasp on why it does. i catch the fleeting glimpse of freedom every time i throw something away. a little patch of me becomes liberated from the bounds of physical possesions and i can breathe with less strain on my heart and more room in my brain for the ideas to dig deep and plant themselves. its good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home