Wednesday, May 07, 2003

ok im pretty sure the comments feature works - free and all so that kicks ass - more craziness at the dmv and in my intestines - i have such a crazed mix of gas its lovely - vitasoy, couscous, kidney beans, tofu scramble - its a jungle in stomch right now.


yum.

oh man

4.5 pages left in the last big paper - ive got work tonight - and i so dont feel like going - but i am going to go, because i live in a capitalist society and if i dont have a job, i end up without a home, without food, without neccessary means of survival. its really sad.

that is exactly why i want to begin medic training - the more i know about taking care of myself, and taking care of others, the less i am reliant upon this society which makes a profit on pain, a profit on suffering, charges people for basic care, the less i need of that the better off me, my friends, my lovers, and my loved ones will be. im looking into emt courses, getting my cpr cert back up to scale, my lifeguard cert as well, and then moving onto to activist training, and the emt, and ideally some real hard core stuff, like mobile intensive care, wilderness emt, and so on. ok kick ass, ive just got to fit it into my insanity, theres little chance of doing it this summer. and thats fine, i can look into options on island in hawaii, and also when i come home next spring. or round those parts.

wow next spring

im going to be gone for, wow, a long time.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

EXCELLENT.

i smile.

fucking excellent.

jintian wo bu qu gongzou.

wo lei.

wo mang.

ai.

and i am madly in love.

;)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home