Sunday, March 19, 2006

the sweet sundays and the time spent writing reading and reviewing my language practicing my rr´s and ll´s with the locals eating ice cream in the park and breathing in the dust free air while reading the brightly colored signs about what kind of tree is where and why.

fiction of late has been better than food, life of pie, some barbara kingsolver, toni morrison and now some barry unsworth, whatever the free pile at the net cafe has im going into once im out fiction its into the thick of latin american history and more details about economic globalizationa and by then ill be left with nothing but writing my own words and talking with strangers on the dusty streets of ocotal

bookshelves are a luxury here, its one at a time, like phrases relationships and the excitement of meals and going to the bathroom.

tuani.

im out

que te vaya bien.
demetrio

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

While you are rolling rrrrr's, I'm learing hard A's which remind me of the sound my grandmother produces when she didn't hear what you said.

balanee .. the "ee" like a hard AY.

not as romantic, but familiar.

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home